October 4, 2011

kitty meow meows.

So today I made a few purchases from the sale rack at Urban Outfitters.  I got a new lomography camera (can't wait to use it by the way), a couple belts, shoes, and some extras from their apartment section. {Read: It might sound like I spent a fortune, but I'm always one for a deal, and they had a killer sale on their already sale items.  Yippee!}  Let me just say right now, that I cannot wait to use the camera.  However, I'm still trying to find a store that has 120 film and can process 120 film.  (If you have suggestions, please let me know!) You will be the first to see the pictures when I can actually figure out the logistics of getting them developed!

And now onto those "extras".  Oh wait, side note: Remember when I took pictures of everything Hubs (Chef) cooked?  Well, he has continued cooking, but I haven't continued taking pictures.  Why?  Mostly because he cooks a lot, and I'm usually so starved from being at school for 12 hours, that I just stuff my face the instant I walk through the door.  So, don't fret, he's still a master chef, and his food is still amazing.  I'm just slack-a-lackin'....;) 

Okay, for real now, about those "extras".  I got a super deal on three books.  Two were cookbooks for Hubs, one about food trucks (love them), and the other about fearless baking (I supposed I can try and conquer this one).  The third was....wellll...I'll just show you the picture.

 Yes, I bought a cat coffee table book.  And here's another purchase.  Mind you, each of these was $2.50.  I told you this sale was goooood.  


The second purchase has infinitely improved my key situation.  Take a look.
On top of the "I thought it was a cat sweater", and these new purchases, I think I'm really starting to embrace this cat parent persona.  That just sounds weird.  After today, I made a decision that these will be the last of my cat inspired purchases.  Unless an amazing sale comes along again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment