June 13, 2011

Goodbye Kitty, bye bye

I'm writing with a very heavy heart tonight. Today, my childhood kitty cat, Mr. Tibbs passed into kitty heaven.

I remember when we first got him, and I was five years old. He was just a baby. He was the best surprise I have ever gotten. He would have been 20 years old in September. He had a wonderful life full of fun, adventure, and love. I could not have wished a better life for a cat.

I loved him so much, and still do. I spent all last night cuddling with him, and most of the day today doing the same and telling him how much I love him, and how I'll never forget him.

My Mom is going through all of this with me as well. She was very strong for Mr. Tibbs today, and I know she helped him through it all.

This is the last picture we have of Tibbs, taken last night.
If you have a moment, think of Mr. Tibbs. We will miss him very much.

9/15/1991 - 6/13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment