April 17, 2011

Intramural Dodgeball Champs!

You read that right! My team won the intramural dodgeball championship at our school! I've never won an intramural sport in my life, so this was definitely a milestone :)

My team consisted of seven members, five guys, two girls. We dominated the entire time. I don't even think we lost a game....well..now that I think about it, maybe one.

Either way, it was an awesome time. Hope to do it again next year and defend our title!

Here are some pictures of the team in action.

Chillin' before we started dominating the court.
Team huddle.
I'm working so hard!
I thought I'd throw this one in just for fun. Yep, that's me flailing around in the back because I thought I was going to get nailed with a ball (hey, at least I can dodge). Thankfully my trusty teammate caught it (as seen here) just before it hit me. *hint: click picture to zoom in, it really highlights the teams efforts*
Winners!

Photos courtesy of Eric Zhou and Michele Marzella.

No comments:

Post a Comment