March 29, 2011

Under Pressure

Hello all.

Sorry I haven't updated the blog lately. I can honestly say I've never been so stressed or studied as hard as I have this last semester ever in my entire life.

I'm too busy stuffing my face in books, notes, powerpoints, and exam rooms.

I had three exams in a three week period, now I'm studying for my last exam out of those three (Monday). Let's not forget about finals in four weeks. Four exams within one week. Joy.

I also have my 35 minute practical tomorrow. I have 35 minutes to conduct a full exam. I'm pretty much permanently shaking out of nervousness right now. This practical basically decides if I pass or fail first year.

Talk about pressure.....actually...let's not.

I've been keeping optimistic, working my butt off in school (getting all A's and B's so far), and practicing my little heart out for this practical.

Let's hope tomorrow goes well.

I'll post an update if I remember. Just writing to make sure everyone knows all is well on the east coast!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment