February 15, 2011

Sweet Saint Valentine

Happy {a little bit late} Valentine's Day everyone!

This Valentine's Day was a huge cooking success.

I'm sure you're wondering how I got so good at cooking in such a short amount of time from my last cooking mishap. Well, I didn't get any better. The boy cooked. That was my lovely valentine's day gift :) Much needed I may add. Homestyle cookin' was exactly what the doctor ordered after all of this studying craziness. I have a neuro anatomy/neuro pharm test Monday. Super pumped for that. Not. Boy got a cute little hand-made (with the help of photoshop) Valentine's message.

Anywho, he made a super yummy chicken pot pie, and we had caramel carrot cake as dessert.
Here are some tasty photos of the meal.




Also, an unexpected Valentine's Day present for the both of us came yesterday. Engagement photos! I have such a life-consuming amount of studying left to do before Monday, so I'll leave you with a few to look at.

We've got a million out-takes of this one.





Enjoy the love!

{Engagement Photos by the amazingly amazing Sarah Schultz Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment