January 17, 2011

I'm in love. With a lot of things.

This city I live in. The wonderful school I'm attending.
Winter. This certain boy in my life. My Lily cat. Family, Friends (from Wisconsin and Pennsylvania), and even our concierge desk workers.

There are, however, a few things I'm not too fond of. One big one being homework.

Last semester was great. I got amazing grades, studied hard, and even studied on weekends (I know..). This semester is starting off... a little bit slower, however. I'm assuming it's because I just had a 3.5 week break, and it definitely wasn't long enough. What am I going to do when there is no winter break...? I can't think about it.

Lately, I've been getting distracted by all things wedding and fashion. It might have something to do with the fact that the boy and I just got our engagement pictures done when we were home for break, but regardless, there are some amazing distractions out there.

Here are some of my favorites.

Even though I never thought I'd be a Martha Stewart fan, I absolutely love her wedding site. She has everything from rings to dresses to decorations, and since I'm a very DIY bride, she has a DIY section that makes me melt. It pays to be artistic and crafty.

Also, if you've never heard of or checked out Etsy, you have to. It's amazing. Everything there is my style. Simplistic, fresh, and very me. That's the best part about it. I find things on Etsy that I can't, and won't find anywhere else. In fact, a few items have already been purchased regarding the wedding from there. However, I can't post much because the boy can't find out. ;)

I have also been daydreaming of when school is done for the summer, and I get my last....yes, last summer break, ever. I know it's only been a week, but this stack of notes is already getting to me.


She makes it all better though.



No comments:

Post a Comment