February 18, 2012

Vernal Inspiration

So I've really been getting into this spring feel with fashion, accessories, crafts, furniture, oh and food of course!  It's been consistently nice here the past weeks, and I've taken serious advantage of that by running as much as my schedule allows. I'm training for a gigantic 10 mile run in May too, so that means I have to keep up the running. 

Anyways, every year I get this change of season inspiration. Change my clothes, clean my apartment, transition into fresher food, lighten up the colors, etc. This weather has been a welcome, but unexpected visitor, and usually this "spring" inspiration comes closer to...well spring.  So because spring has already made it's appearance, I'm getting obsessed with some things. Like......



veggies via ehwilder
outfit via unknown
two stone ring via etsy
photo arrangement via marylynn's pinterest
loveseat via redefine home store
feather ring via old gold boutique
glasses necklace via nordstrom
circus animal cookies via lauren lock

I love all of these things right now. Soooooo much
-The outfit is perfection for this weird spring/winter weather we are having lately. I love the skirt, mostly because it's like a big girl's tutu that you are allowed to wear to work, and the color of the blazer is so unique.
-The two stone ring has been a fave of mine for a really really long time, and when I finally found it on etsy, I was so excited to buy it!  Turns out, it was $475.00 because that's a real diamond in there...sooooo that went un-purchased.  The feather ring, however, is in my budget, and is such a great design. I love the vintage look of the metal.
-I've been really into fresh food lately.  I've been juicing a lot and eating a lot of salads with tons of chopped veggies in them. They taste so good and fresh!
-The couch is a dream that deserves a real home, not a little apartment, so that's a dream that will have to wait.
-The picture idea I've been dwelling on for a while. It's crazy to think how much we used to print our photos, and now I never do. I remember looking through my parents old photo albums for hours, and right now I have hardly any pictures for my future children to look at, so that needs to change. It's sad, and this was inspiration for me to start printing my photos again. 
-Glasses necklace....duh! I love gold right now, can't you tell?
-And those wonderful cookies. Everyone knows them, but my friend Lauren actually made them from scratch! She was kind enough to give my friends and I a whole bag when we were in lecture last week, and was that one massive distraction sitting in front of us! We finished half by the end of the first hour I'm pretty sure.

Has spring sprung in your neck of the woods?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment