February 12, 2012

Banana Nutella Muffins

We all know I'm a fabulous cook..............(hah!), so when it came to Valentine's Day treats, I decided to make these babies.  Mike (previously known as Hubs and Hubby, but is now going by Mike because I feel stupid writing Hubs and Hubby, so the cat's out of the bag, his name is Myq if you didn't already know) loves bananas and nutella, so when I came across these lovely bunches of goodness, I just had to break out my baking apron.

They were fairly easy to make, and required a baking skill of about 5 out of 10, so they were within my range.

Here's the finished product. They are sooooo good! And Mike loves them.
YUM!
Only downside is they love their wrapper so much that they stick to it when you peel it off.  Appropriate for Valentine's Day, inappropriate for my appetite.  I never expected that fun problem. If you have any idea how to prevent this love affair, please let me know in the comments.

Hope you get lots of sweet treats this Valentine's Day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment