December 1, 2011

Happy Holi-dazzze

What a daze it has been.  I've been so busy lately, and I'm very sorry for ignoring my blog family.  I have had exam after exam, and practical after practical.  Good thing is, I've done well on all of the above.  Now I can take a short break before I start the last of my finals.  And what am I doing during that break?, well, writing to you all of course!

I've made a photo mash up of all of the things I've done in these busy weeks.  And after looking it through, I definitely don't look like I've been too busy...hah.  I guess it is possible to have a life while trying to become a doctor.

In order of appearance:
Lily helping me study.  Thanksgiving #1, Pilgrims and Indians.  Medieval Times.  Thanksgiving #2.


Thanksgiving was definitely a week of thanks.  Two dinners = lots of good food!  Plus at Thanksgiving #2, we sang karaoke and danced for almost four whole hours!  Who says turkey makes you tired?  The kitties even got turkey for Thanksgiving.  We are insane

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and I can't wait for Christmas!  I'm going to NYC Saturday.  I just know that will get me in the holiday spirit! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment