July 21, 2012

Foot is better!

You heard it here first folks!  I've been staying off of my foot (not running on it) for a while, and it no longer hurts!  Today will be my first long run on it, so we'll see how it goes.

In other fitness news, Mike and I started insanity this week.  It is insane, but not impossible.  It's probably a good thing that I'm doing it with him.  It is an every day thing.  It's good to have a work out partner with programs like this one.  We'll see how long I last once I start running more again.  Insanity is cardio, so I'm either going to be super buff with super endurance, or super tired....or both!

Finals are coming up and start next week.  We've only got about two weeks left of school, and I cannot wait to be done with this semester.  After this, I will never have school in the summer again!  WOOOOOOO!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment